WEGL is always accepting new members! If you're interested in joining Auburn University's only student-run radio station, come visit us in Suite 1105 in Melton Student Center or talk to a member of our staff.
In the meantime, here are some steps to get started at WEGL:
1. Join WEGL on AUInvolve to get email updates and get access to important information
2. Read the DJ Handbook and contact a staff member to take the DJ Test. All new members must pass the DJ Test, even if they do not wish to be an on-air DJ
3. Contact our Programming Director about software and hardware training
5. Sit in on a staff member's show
6. Have a staff member sit in on your first show
Congradulations! You are now a full member of WEGL. It'll be the best decision you ever make. For any more questions, check out the "Join the Crew" page.