5 Acts You Can’t Miss on the Oceana Stage
- Seven Lions is a staple in the electronic music community. Creating some of the most beautiful music ever created, while also being able to take you on a journey through multiple other genres. His music, visuals, and energy will truly make you feel like you are at home in this world.
- REZZ is a Canadian DJ and producer from Ontario, Canada that will completely change your view on electronic music. Her dark and hypnotizing drums and basses will put you into a trance that you can only exit once she is done with you. Her success started to flourish after signing with Deadmau5's record label Mau5trap, and has released multiple projects since then, including her debut studio album, Mass Manipulation.
- Zeds Dead is a Canadian electronic music duo from Toronto, Canada. Owners and creators of Deadbeats Record Label. Using their platform to promote their favorite music and upcoming artists through their Deadbeats radio podcast, they are always involved in helping the community grow with great music. From UK garage, house, electro house, hip-hop, glitch, drum and bass, and more, they will put on a show you will never forget.
- Alison Wonderland is an Australian electronic dance music producer, DJ, and singer with arguably the most passion and energy on stage you have ever seen. Her blend of beautiful and dirty trap music will keep your head knocking and body moving throughout the entire show. I am convinced you will be a lifelong fan after seeing her.
- 1788-L came out of nowhere in 2018 with his experimental bass music, and rightfully so. His first show was in July of 2018, and he is already headlining festivals and collaborating with legends: REZZ, Illenium, Said the Sky, and more. His music is continuously evolving and gaining more attention by the minute, and who knows where he will be by this time next year, so make sure you see his set on the Oceana stage at Imagine Festival 2019.
Written by: William Davis